Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Expect a cancellation. you have paid a company to book your flight on your behalf, their system will be showing an old ryanair price, they will keep trying to buy it for under what you have paid if they cant they will cancel.

Always book direct with the airline.

Is that 100%?

Spoke to them on the phone fella didnt seem to have a clue. ah well, coming back on a dingy it is

Does anyone know the rules on passports for entering portugal? Mine expires on june 14th this year so is in date, but the wife said some countries require a certain amount of time left on it.

Does anyone know the rules on passports for entering portugal? Mine expires on june 14th this year so is in date, but the wife said some countries require a certain amount of time left on it.

Thanks to Brexit, you will need 6 months left of your passport for EU countries. My OH renewed theirs at the start of the year due to this.

Best apply for an emergency one!

Thanks to Brexit, you will need 6 months left of your passport for EU countries. My OH renewed theirs at the start of the year due to this.

Best apply for an emergency one!
Yeah 180 quid for an emergency one and then need to go to liverpool to pick it up on My 25th. Cutting it very fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.