Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Spike is running trips:

Please watch this page as we will continually update with the latest Government guidance. We will also update as and when we get confirmed slot times for our aircraft and will update as we send out itineraries for each flight.

COVID-19 Test Requirements

Exact entry requirements to Portugal for the period of this game are not yet clear. We expect it to become clear over the next few days. The information will doubtless become public knowledge but we will post updates here. You should allow for costs of testing which will likely be between £200-£300 depending on where you have the test and what becomes acceptable for arrival in Portugal. We expect to be able to update this information within a few days. For the time being we advise to wait until everything is 100% clear. There are NO REFUNDS so you must take out insurance to cover you in case you are tested POSITIVE at any stage before or during this trip.

TWO NIGHT STAY

Congratulations Manchester City on reaching the 2021 Champions League Final!

Itinerary

28th May: We will depart from Manchester airport between 07:00-10:00 and arrive between 09:30-13:00 local time in Porto. Please note your confirmation e-mail will show 08:30 departure. This is an estimated time and confirmed flight time will be issued on your final itinerary.

Located along the Douro River estuary in northern Portugal, Porto is one of the oldest European centres, and its core was proclaimed a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1996, as "Historic Centre of Porto, Luiz I Bridge and Monastery of Serra do Pilar". The historic area is also a National Monument of Portugal.

We have decided we are going to offer "flight only" options for this game as well as Two Nights hotel. Our hotels will be within a 3 mile radius of the lively Riberia. Transfers will not be included.

PLEASE NOTE: If you wish to travel on the same flight and stay in the same hotel with friends please book all at once on the same booking. We will NOT be able to amend this later.

29th May: You will have the whole day to enjoy Porto. Porto is a fantastic city with great local hosptality. You will need to make your own way to the FINAL!

30th May: After you have checked out of your chosen hotel you can make your way to the airport. We will depart Porto between 13:00-15:00 and arrive back into Manchester airport between 15:30-17:30 local time.

Other than the game being moved special conditions apply to this game. All bookings are non-refundable so think carefully before you book. You must be sure you are going.

Name Changes: Name changes will be permitted up until 3pm Saturday 22nd May at a cost of £50 per change. After this time name changes will NOT be possible. There will be no exceptions. Once you recieve your confirmation please check all names are correct.

Please note all times are subject to slot confirmation.

Please also note we cannot issue final itineraries and flight vouchers until slots are confirmed. With a big final and many aircraft going to the same place slots are often not confirmed until the week of the game.

Prices

Flight Only - £399pp

4* Hotel Included Twin/Double Share - £499pp

4* Hotel Included Single Occupancy - £599pp

THIS TRIP IS AVAILABLE FOR ONLINE BOOKING ONLY. PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO BOOK

Porto-City.png
Aeroplane-taking-off.jpg
Porto-Night-time.jpg

Due to current staffing arrangements and Covid-19 all bookings for this game are online only. If you have any queries or difficulties please email sales@sportoptions.com or leave a message and someone will get back to you.

Price includes return flights, two nights hotel if booked and airport taxes.

Price excludes transfers and match ticket. Please note we do not supply match tickets.

Flight times are indicative and subject to slot confirmation. Please check you final ticket confirmation which will be sent 5 days before departure. Please note times may change.

Please note this is a Champions League Final with many thousands of people trying to arrive at similar times. The weight of passengers is exceptional for airports to deal with and organisers of travel have to factor in the possibility of extra time, penalties and fans staying in the stadium to see the winners collect the cup and do a lap of honour. For these reasons we want to make it very clear that if you book this trip you waive any rights to flight compensation due to delays as covered by the EU 261 rule.

THIS TRIP IS AVAILABLE FOR ONLINE BOOKING ONLY

Terms and Conditions for this trip:

Trips are non-refundable. If you cannot travel for any reason you will not be offered a refund. Please take out travel insurance.

If you cannot attend for any reason we will not offer refunds. Please take out travel insurance. Name changes can be made at a cost of £50 up until Saturday 22nd May 3pm. After this time no name changes will be allowed and there will be no exception to this rule.

Match tickets: We are not involved with match tickets. These can be purchased via UEFA, the two competing clubs or various secondary ticketing sites.

Please note this is a Champions League Final with many thousands of people trying to arrive at similar times. The weight of passengers is exceptional for airports to deal with and organisers of travel have to factor in the possibility of extra time, penalties and fans staying in the stadium to see the winners collect the cup and do a lap of honour. For these reasons we want to make it very clear that if you book this trip you waive any rights to flight compensation due to delays as covered by the EU 261 rule.

just seen the sport options update.. no option for a same day in and out?! christ.. i'm putting all my eggs in the clubs basket then *facepalm*

I think many will want to know a lot more detail about the circumstances in which travelling will take place before they buy tickets. What tests will be required? How much will they cost? Will fans have to spend hours getting through departures and arrivals? What restrictions will there be in Porto? etc

I have a feeling if you go on official travel packages with the club it will be fly in, get bussed to the ground and then same again on the way back. Will a country want min 12000 people on the piss in bars before the game? I’m not sure.

Makes no difference to me personally as a it's a journey either way, but I can see how the greater expense and hassle of a trip overseas is a real burden for a lot of people this year.
No ones spent a penny on travel to a European away in 18 months mate and all my pals are heading over there, ticket or not. I’m very jealous.

Spike is running trips:

Please watch this page as we will continually update with the latest Government guidance. We will also update as and when we get confirmed slot times for our aircraft and will update as we send out itineraries for each flight.

COVID-19 Test Requirements

Exact entry requirements to Portugal for the period of this game are not yet clear. We expect it to become clear over the next few days. The information will doubtless become public knowledge but we will post updates here. You should allow for costs of testing which will likely be between £200-£300 depending on where you have the test and what becomes acceptable for arrival in Portugal. We expect to be able to update this information within a few days. For the time being we advise to wait until everything is 100% clear. There are NO REFUNDS so you must take out insurance to cover you in case you are tested POSITIVE at any stage before or during this trip.

TWO NIGHT STAY

Congratulations Manchester City on reaching the 2021 Champions League Final!

Itinerary

28th May: We will depart from Manchester airport between 07:00-10:00 and arrive between 09:30-13:00 local time in Porto. Please note your confirmation e-mail will show 08:30 departure. This is an estimated time and confirmed flight time will be issued on your final itinerary.

Located along the Douro River estuary in northern Portugal, Porto is one of the oldest European centres, and its core was proclaimed a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1996, as "Historic Centre of Porto, Luiz I Bridge and Monastery of Serra do Pilar". The historic area is also a National Monument of Portugal.

We have decided we are going to offer "flight only" options for this game as well as Two Nights hotel. Our hotels will be within a 3 mile radius of the lively Riberia. Transfers will not be included.

PLEASE NOTE: If you wish to travel on the same flight and stay in the same hotel with friends please book all at once on the same booking. We will NOT be able to amend this later.

29th May: You will have the whole day to enjoy Porto. Porto is a fantastic city with great local hosptality. You will need to make your own way to the FINAL!

30th May: After you have checked out of your chosen hotel you can make your way to the airport. We will depart Porto between 13:00-15:00 and arrive back into Manchester airport between 15:30-17:30 local time.

Other than the game being moved special conditions apply to this game. All bookings are non-refundable so think carefully before you book. You must be sure you are going.

Name Changes: Name changes will be permitted up until 3pm Saturday 22nd May at a cost of £50 per change. After this time name changes will NOT be possible. There will be no exceptions. Once you recieve your confirmation please check all names are correct.

Please note all times are subject to slot confirmation.

Please also note we cannot issue final itineraries and flight vouchers until slots are confirmed. With a big final and many aircraft going to the same place slots are often not confirmed until the week of the game.

Prices

Flight Only - £399pp

4* Hotel Included Twin/Double Share - £499pp

4* Hotel Included Single Occupancy - £599pp

THIS TRIP IS AVAILABLE FOR ONLINE BOOKING ONLY. PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO BOOK

Porto-City.png
Aeroplane-taking-off.jpg
Porto-Night-time.jpg

Due to current staffing arrangements and Covid-19 all bookings for this game are online only. If you have any queries or difficulties please email sales@sportoptions.com or leave a message and someone will get back to you.

Price includes return flights, two nights hotel if booked and airport taxes.

Price excludes transfers and match ticket. Please note we do not supply match tickets.

Flight times are indicative and subject to slot confirmation. Please check you final ticket confirmation which will be sent 5 days before departure. Please note times may change.

THIS TRIP IS AVAILABLE FOR ONLINE BOOKING ONLY

Terms and Conditions for this trip:

Trips are non-refundable. If you cannot travel for any reason you will not be offered a refund. Please take out travel insurance.

If you cannot attend for any reason we will not offer refunds. Please take out travel insurance. Name changes can be made at a cost of £50 up until Saturday 22nd May 3pm. After this time no name changes will be allowed and there will be no exception to this rule.

Match tickets: We are not involved with match tickets. These can be purchased via UEFA, the two competing clubs or various secondary ticketing sites.

Depending on what the club releases this looks like decent value.

A 2 night stay with ticket, spending money and tests is gonna set you back at least 1300 smackers I reckon.

Also, for anyone that's not been to Porto the metro from the airport to the city is really easy and right outside the entrance.

No ones spent a penny on travel to a European away in 18 months mate and all my pals are heading over there, ticket or not. I’m very jealous.
Fair enough. I'm also going, potentially without a ticket, and looking forward to it. Just observing (perhaps redundantly) that I understand the desire for it to be at wembley.

Depending on what the club releases this looks like decent value.

A 2 night stay with ticket, spending money and tests is gonna set you back at least 1300 smackers I reckon.

Also, for anyone that's not been to Porto the metro from the airport to the city is really easy and right outside the entrance.
That line passes the stadium too iirc so same one for transfers and to the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.