Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

have a look at uk.trip.com mate, should be able to get much better
I had booked a hotel with them in Istanbul. They confirmed the booking but I contacted the hotel directly and they said there was no such booking.

Got in touch with Trip.com to query it and was assured it would be resolved but felt a bit uneasy and cancelled it.

Especially with flights, I'd always suggest booking directly with the airline wherever possible.

Hope you get to the game one way or another.

me, my dad and brother all on 20.3k points and on the cup scheme. I’m fairly confident if it’s a 6k allocation that would see us get a ticket but do people think 20.3k might actually not be enough?

Also, when are we expecting the club to release the tickets ? If we’re on the cup scheme already, would the club be likely to just take payment via direct debit as they Normally would for cup games ? I expect so tbf

you will 100% get a ticket with that many points on the scheme

me, my dad and brother all on 20.3k points and on the cup scheme. I’m fairly confident if it’s a 6k allocation that would see us get a ticket but do people think 20.3k might actually not be enough?

Also, when are we expecting the club to release the tickets ? If we’re on the cup scheme already, would the club be likely to just take payment via direct debit as they Normally would for cup games ? I expect so tbf
You'll easily get in with that many points and, no, there's no way that they will do direct debit for a final because they do not know who wants to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.