Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

me, my dad and brother all on 20.3k points and on the cup scheme. I’m fairly confident if it’s a 6k allocation that would see us get a ticket but do people think 20.3k might actually not be enough?

Also, when are we expecting the club to release the tickets ? If we’re on the cup scheme already, would the club be likely to just take payment via direct debit as they Normally would for cup games ? I expect so tbf
On that last point, you’re not serious are you?

me, my dad and brother all on 20.3k points and on the cup scheme. I’m fairly confident if it’s a 6k allocation that would see us get a ticket but do people think 20.3k might actually not be enough?

Also, when are we expecting the club to release the tickets ? If we’re on the cup scheme already, would the club be likely to just take payment via direct debit as they Normally would for cup games ? I expect so tbf

Hoping the city day trip is reasonable. Was hoping for 1 night with spike.

Not ideal flying back after at all, think I did it once for Bayern but its either that or TV...
United are subsidising their fans in gdansk to the tune off 200 quid each, surely we don't have to be ripped off, flights to portugal are normally cheap as chips, there is absolutely no reason for the prices to be inflated to stupid proportions.

Just a heads up, a certain British airline has just added more direct flights from Heathrow out on the Friday or Saturday, and back on the Sunday. Haven't checked prices, but maybe helpful for some.

Just a heads up, a certain British airline has just added more direct flights from Heathrow out on the Friday or Saturday, and back on the Sunday. Haven't checked prices, but maybe helpful for some.
Any reason you can't post the name of the airline (I assume there are a few)? It may help people find the details.

Just got direct flights fri-sun for £340 with ryanair via uk.trip.com

Not sure if I've been scammed or not but at work and rushed into it. Seem legit
Sometimes they work off out date prices.
small print says they can charge you the difference or refund you.
fingers crossed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.