Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

UEFA are putting their general sale tickets up on the 24th may
do You just need to register and it’s some sort of lotto? Had a look on a ticket website and had a quote of £2.3k ! Need two, but not that badly as I’m resigned to the fact that Chelsea are unplayable

This was from last year..

Following consultation with the independent Football Supporters Europe network (FSE), UEFA has set the same prices and categories as for the UEFA Champions League final last year. Delivery costs are already included in the prices of all tickets:

• Category 4: €70
• Category 3: €180
• Category 2: €450
• Category 1: €600

How have you got that day trip price mate? Is it on website yet, I can’t see it if so
Sorry was guessing the club day trip price, they are normally a bit more than Sports Options, but not that much more.

The £60/70 euro tickets if they exist for this final and done on points should not be an issue, however I want to see where they are first, and prefer front row for a final as opposed to the gods.

You’d think with 6000 fans in one stand the variations couldn’t be that vast? Maybe 100e, 150 and 200e or something like that?
I mean there's an argument they need to maximise revenue to make up for the lower attendance, so they might just sell €450 and €600 tickets instead ;)

I don't think they'll do that, but previous years prices is all we've got to go off at the minute.

do You just need to register and it’s some sort of lotto? Had a look on a ticket website and had a quote of £2.3k ! Need two, but not that badly as I’m resigned to the fact that Chelsea are unplayable

If you go on the UEFA site and register and you go In a ballot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.