Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Not confirmed as it's second/third hand but hearing tickets will be sold in accordance with loyalty points with priority for cup scheme (as many of us expected). City confident they should sell out but think Chelsea will struggle to sell all theirs. Not sure how they would know on the latter but I guess it's not quite the novelty for Chelsea fans as it is for us. Also heard we might be asking for more tickets.
I would be surprised if Chelsea weren't able to shift all their tickets but, if I was a Chelsea fan who'd been to Moscow in 2008 and Munich in 2012 then I'd maybe think twice. A lot of people are out of the match-going habit and without the emotional and financial investment of being at games on the run to the final, they're less inclined to attend.

do You just need to register and it’s some sort of lotto? Had a look on a ticket website and had a quote of £2.3k ! Need two, but not that badly as I’m resigned to the fact that Chelsea are unplayable

Information about the ticket sales for this match (availability of tickets, ticket prices, etc.) should be communicated soon. Arrangements for the sale of tickets to the general public will start on 24 May 2021 at 14:00 CEST.​

More details will follow in due course.​

Note: if you create a UEFA.com account or if you already have one, you have the possibility to opt in for information about potential future ticket sales. You can do so by:

• either selecting “Opt in to all UEFA newsletters” in the Communication preferences of your Account Settings
  • or you can opt in for “Ticketing news and updates” in the Communication preferences of your Account Settings

Who are all these people booking lights with Spike before they know how tickets are being allocated?!

7500 points on cup scheme...id say we are on the borders of getting one (unless they do a full ballot!)

I had booked a hotel with them in Istanbul. They confirmed the booking but I contacted the hotel directly and they said there was no such booking.

Got in touch with Trip.com to query it and was assured it would be resolved but felt a bit uneasy and cancelled it.

Especially with flights, I'd always suggest booking directly with the airline wherever possible.

Hope you get to the game one way or another.

Sounds a bit grim mate, thanks for the reply. Might try speaking with Ryanair just to be sure. Thanks for the shout fella. Fingers crossed it'll be sweet

Who are all these people booking lights with Spike before they know how tickets are being allocated?!

7500 points on cup scheme...id say we are on the borders of getting one (unless they do a full ballot!)
There is no way they will do a ballot, you think there was uproar for the Everton game, would be nothing if they did that for the final!

It will 2019/202 Season Card Holders, on the Champions League Scheme with x amount of points as it normally is, then dropping till it sells out

For most people I know a ticket would be a nice bonus, at worst a weekend in Portugal drinking super bock doesnt sound so bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.