Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Is anyone on a flight that goes via The Netherlands? Still no clearer if we're fine to transit through the airport, and not be subject to Portugal's quarantine rules!
it’s not Portugal’s rules you need to worry about.
they have an agreement with the EU.
You will need to isolate for 10 days on return to the UK and take a paid for PCR test in day 2 and 8.

Are the bars still shutting at 10:30pm though?

Should still get to see the game in a bar (I assume they would all be showing it), unless it went to extra time and they turfed you out. Might be a riot if that happened. I'd love to book a package, but although I'm on the CL scheme, can't see my points being enough

I’d like to agree as it suits my own wishes.
When you take into account the sheer cost, hassle, uncertainty on testing, time off work etc and then add in how scared people are of Covid, I think we are hugely overestimating the demand.
I go to most euro aways, always booking when the draw is made, with hope rather than expectation of a ticket.
if I get one, great. If not, we’ll I’ve still had a craic with my mates.
Totally agree mate. There are loads of significant things that will affect sales here and Covid will be the biggest. I'm of the opinion that the more expensive tickets won't even shift. Also, if Eufa are selling their own "neutral" tickets next week they will be another source.

sorry to be a stuck record but I strongly believe that ticket availability will not be the limiting factor here. It will be cost and flights.

Should still get to see the game in a bar (I assume they would all be showing it), unless it went to extra time and they turfed you out. Might be a riot if that happened. I'd love to book a package, but although I'm on the CL scheme, can't see my points being enough
Being on the cup scheme you should be fine.

Totally agree mate. There are loads of significant things that will affect sales here and Covid will be the biggest. I'm of the opinion that the more expensive tickets won't even shift. Also, if Eufa are selling their own "neutral" tickets next week they will be another source.

sorry to be a stuck record but I strongly believe that ticket availability will not be the limiting factor here. It will be cost and flights.
I hope so otherwise ive no chance.
Still, more chance if I’m in Porto than staying at home.

I hope you’re correct. I’m there for
< 300 quid for flights(lisbon), hotel(porto) and car hire.

I’ll be OK watching on my iPad from outside the stadium if I can’t rustle up a ticket from somewhere.

it’s not Portugal’s rules you need to worry about.
they have an agreement with the EU.
You will need to isolate for 10 days on return to the UK and take a paid for PCR test in day 2 and 8.

Yes, those PCR tests have to be paid before arriving back in the U.K. under present regulations varying from £180 to £250

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.