Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

If this were true that UEFA are subjecting us to this, after announcing the venue with 6k tickets per club and everyone booking already, and them having just rejected Wembley precisely because they weren't happy to accept their delegates and VIPs being to subjected to quarantines/testing... Wow. Genuinely lost for words. They really don't give a fuck do they?

Said it before many a time, but they really are scum. No shame whatsoever. Absolute scum.
If this is true then add a bit more cost to my previous moaning quote for those of us who took a gamble on flights already. These cunts are unbelievable

They just said on the BBC news that Portugal is restricting flights from the UK until the END of May and this may scupper the plans of many from the UK with plans to travel there???

Surely Uefa discussed this with the Portuguese government prior to announcing it. Now I know Uefa are fucking idiots, but surely on this level.
For the football authorities the problem with Turkey was the quarantining required after fucking up the Euros. It isn’t necessary for Portugal. Fans had fuck all to do with the change.

I don't know why people are getting all worked up about this.

The government clearly pointed out that, even though Portugal is on the green list from May 17, people still have to check on what the rules are for the country you are travelling to. Portugal still has restrictions. Hopefully they will change next week.

Wales doesn't have a "green list" yet and we don't know when President Drakeford will allow us to travel.

This would suggest that City will only sell tickets to those using their packages?? So if we’ve already bought travel in and out we could be excluded from a ticket as won’t be in bubble?!?

No doubt this won’t apply to the corporate cunts on their freebie beano

I don't know why people are getting all worked up about this.

The government clearly pointed out that, even though Portugal is on the green list from May 17, people still have to check on what the rules are for the country you are travelling to. Portugal still has restrictions. Hopefully they will change next week.

Wales doesn't have a "green list" yet and we don't know when President Drakeford will allow us to travel.
Seems like they're saying everyone is ok to travel to the city but wouldn't be able to go to the match. Why let UK visitors in but not let them attend the game? People will be mixing with locals in the city anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.