Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

They just said on the BBC news that Portugal is restricting flights from the UK until the END of May and this may scupper the plans of many from the UK with plans to travel there???
Just saw it. My lad put 150 out for flights but 2 hours ago. What a farce.

So how would that possibly work for those tickets sold all over Europe on uefa.com?

Either UK visitors are allowed or they’re not. If they’re allowed then you’ll be able to do what you want. Other than that they make attending the match an essential travel exception and you abide by the rules of entry associated
Treat the British like animals all the time even Uefa tag alongs will be coming from all over the world and I would bet they all could do as they please

Carry on uefa, we just need Sid James to hand the pot to the winners what an absolute farce this is.... so if the stories are correct the uk government couldn’t agree with uefa regarding the staff , delegates, sponsors.. media and the rest to what safe guarding the uk require .
Then this bomb shell is fired... something doesn’t sit right with any of this probably scoring points back . I’m not having the uefa mafia will have to go through the same as us who want to attend. In a nut shell the game could of been at Wembley with 20,000 fans with inconvenience to 2,000 uefa associated personnel,but instead its off to Portugal with a 12,000 very much inconvenienced fans and 2,000 uefa delegates on a jolly.
sudden change of stance from the cartel towards fans than from 3 weeks ago.

Why do I get this feeling that all this off the pitch farce will overshadow what happened on the pitch on the 29th. I reckon it will be a proper nightmare and the best of luck to all blues who are going

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.