Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I think its just posturing at the moment. Its only just announced for Porto so they will put things in place to accept the fans. I think it will be a case of proving a neg test b4 travel as I think most blues will accept that. hopefully !!! otherwise it will be a shit show.

It's been rumoured/leaked for days, flights, gaffs and inter city travel across portugal has been booked, their tourism industry has been given a major cash injection.

They don't have to do fuck all for anyone already going over, they have got the boost they need, why do you think this wasn't anounced earlier.

Bit of patience, it'll be alright.

Lets wait and see what the club have to say and not panic and speculate. See how the next few days go and May 17th sounds like a big day (not just because the pubs here are open properly!)

The main reason Portugal agreed to host was to welcome tourists and give a boost to their hotel and leisure industry, just hold your nerve.

this this and this!

Bit of patience, it'll be alright.

Lets wait and see what the club have to say and not panic and speculate. See how the next few days go and May 17th sounds like a big day (not just because the pubs here are open properly!)

The main reason Portugal agreed to host was to welcome tourists and give a boost to their hotel and leisure industry, just hold your nerve.
Hope you are right.

Do these people not realise how big this is for fans, 1000s will go anyway with no ticket - it is supposed to be a celebration of football at highest level and this could all end in a fucking shambles if Portuguese police try to stop fans.....if it was a major risk from covid why just keep final fan free? I am getting to point thinking it must be me....I must have missed something very simple for this to be fucked up to such a degree.

Is that right though? Was just on ITV main news that tens of thousands of brits are all expected into the algarve from Monday on holidays due to brits being allowed to travel to Portugal and Portugal being expected to relax their regulations this weekend to allow travel in.
Reports in various areas of the press are that people will be turned back on arrival in Portugal if on essential travel. Can not stop people getting on flight at this end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.