Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Absolutely mind blowing this ...https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/about-uefa/news/0269-1243d6b64f1f-d20f45fe17f9-1000--uefa-president-meets-with-fan-groups-and-football-supporters-eu/

Surely this can't be right logistics alone say not, if we all have to be in and out in a day that would roughly be 30 flights from Manchester 30 from London if one lands every 5 mins thats 5 hours of arrivals and 5 hours of departures. Airport would be hammered with two opposing sets of fans. plus schedule flights could be interesting.

touts will buy and sell them to fans for hughe profit.....fans get fucked all sides here
Normally maybe. 6k should be plenty for anyone that wants one in the present circumstances. Too many IF the latest twist is true (I don't think it is)

The Telegraph are reporting that Portugal wil be open to British visitors from the 17th. Announcement imminent.

Absolutely mind blowing this ...https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/about-uefa/news/0269-1243d6b64f1f-d20f45fe17f9-1000--uefa-president-meets-with-fan-groups-and-football-supporters-eu/
Sorry I don’t know how to send a live link but please take time to read off uefa Web site Fooking unbelievable that lot . Stop the falling out on here mcfc cfc the uk government MUST come together and say no !! Fooking no to what’s going on here . Not political but we must all come together and stand against this.

Please just leave the fucking politics out of this fucking thread. It is so boring and tedious on both sides
Unfortunately that's what's happening though in this. I would love to agree but it's the usual political stand off behind the scenes. Hopefully it will be resolved.

Is this what is planned for final?- Fans can only get into stadium if arrive via offical travel club with ticket, they will fly in on day 29th, get bus to game, they watch game, bus back to airport, fuck off back to UK - cannot go anywhere else or stay over - ---- that cannot be right????
Welcome to the civil liberties of the here and now.

Fucking scandalous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.