Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

So how does that affect the fans going to Portugal from the UK? Why in the world wouldn't they just do it in the UK and save everyone the embarrassment!!!

Honestly it’s never gonna happen. People throwing stones at UEFA but they wouldn’t have gone to Porto without govt assurances. And yes, they are on a massive jolly but it’s not just about that or else they’d have stayed in Istanbul without fans and had a right good time.

If I’ve understood correctl, if I did manage to get some tickets(wishful thinking) I wouldn’t be allowed in the stadium as I’ve driven up and don’t have a plane ticket?
Yes, as it stands. You could enter the UEFA ballot with a Portuguese address and I suspect you will be near-enough guaranteed a ticket.

Who’s going with or without a ticket regardless? So tempted to jump on this Edinburgh flight but wary of these restrictions they’re saying
If allowed in we’ll be going regardless. Flying to Lisbon and got 4 nights booked there as well as a night in Porto. If we’re not allowed near Porto we’ll stay in Lisbon and watch the match in a beach bar in Cascais. In 2015 it was a City supporters club bar, not sure if it still is though.

Why 30? If City do charter say, Etihad planes they hold 600+ passengers

Don't know what the plan is bit as you say seems logistically a nightmare at short notice
Might be a bit awkward Etihad have 10 A380s all grounded since last March could be a task to get them back in service in two weeks and can Porto airport handle 10 of em.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.