Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Does make me laugh that people jumping on 'Fuck UEFA'
As if its their travel ban, or their minister making press announcements, or their poxy virus.
They are a morally corrupt & deeply flawed organisation with precious little going for it, but simple shouting 'fuck UEFA' all the time does seem somewhat lazy.
Still, probably easier than actually looking into things & knowing stuff.

i was trying to stress the positives.

I wouldn't do a day trip on principle. Appreciate others have time/holiday constraints and not judging, but for me its about the whole trip & experience, soaking up a bit of foreign.
Really wanted to go to Istanbul - should have fucking left it there for the good its done moving it.

Still going Weds to Sunday. Catch some sun, drink some beers & watch the game in a bar with loads of other blues.
I’ve booked Friday to Sunday and now find I might not be allowed to the game whilst some Mafiosa type from Gasprom can swan in even though he’s not from the EU either
[/USER] @xgorton @goatfood

Last edited:
i was trying to stress the positives.

I wouldn't do a day trip on principle. Appreciate others have time/holiday constraints and not judging, but for me its about the whole trip & experience, soaking up a bit of foreign.
Really wanted to go to Istanbul - should have fucking left it there for the good its done moving it.

Still going Weds to Sunday. Catch some sun, drink some beers & watch the game in a bar with loads of other blues.
I concur re day trip. But if they don’t lift the current ban we won’t be going at all.

So why is that the fault of the British government? If you are going to talk politics at least talk sense
Its not party politics. Its being sensible. The British Government should have not even offered Wembley. Stay out of it as whether you like the EU or not we are out. EUFA is predominantly EU based members. Think

You’ve missed off

queue for hours in the middle of nowhere for a ticket you bought a month ago
carry your passport when the FO advice is to leave it in the hotel safe
over familiar frisking
confiscating dangerous items such as smints
crushed into barriers or pens
held up in the ground for at least an hour after the game

charge an arm and a leg for the privilege
over familiar frisking ?? OOOerr matron..
Now the best thing to come from ragland , Portugal/Madeira, was Ronaldo's sister..Katia Aveiro..she could frisk me any time as long as she had a sky blue thong.

Additional multiple flights that they knew would give them an instant cashflow boost on the back of a disastrous year for their industry?

I can't believe it either. It's so unlike Ryanair to grasp an opportunity to cash in on something.

The whole thing has been a mess since City/Chelsea got to the final, and the final isn't far away!
As said earlier they would cancel the flights and have to give refunds not vouchers. Sure Ryanair would fancy that?

I’ve booked Friday to Sunday and now find I might not be allowed to the game whilst some Mafiosa type from Gasprom can swan in even though he’s not from the EU either
@west didsblue @xgorton @goatfood
I held off booking anything when City put "The Club will be offering qualifying supporters an official day trip travel package from Manchester to Porto." Had a feeling there was going to be something else to follow. They should have stated not to book anything yet as I think they knew what the crack would be. Its a total mess but as long as the sponsors are happy what do we matter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.