Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

No, because they would cancel the flights and have to give refunds not vouchers. Sure they fancy that?
In that case they'll have taken a gamble, have you tried getting money back off Ryanair, I'm still awaiting money from a flight back from Rome they cancelled out of the blue.

i was trying to stress the positives.

I wouldn't do a day trip on principle. Appreciate others have time/holiday constraints and not judging, but for me its about the whole trip & experience, soaking up a bit of foreign.
Really wanted to go to Istanbul - should have fucking left it there for the good its done moving it.

Still going Weds to Sunday. Catch some sun, drink some beers & watch the game in a bar with loads of other blues.
Friday to Thursday for us.

In that case they'll have taken a gamble, have you tried getting money back off Ryanair, I'm still awaiting money from a flight back from Rome they cancelled out of the blue.
Or have they taken an informed decision based on information? As mentioned already, nothing has been decided re travel by Portuguese government yet

Its not party politics. Its being sensible. The British Government should have not even offered Wembley. Stay out of it as whether you like the EU or not we are out. EUFA is predominantly EU based members. Think
55 full member nations in UEFA. 27 nations in the EU. So UEFA is actually predominantly non-EU based members.

55 full member nations in UEFA. 26 nations in the EU. So UEFA is actually predominantly non-EU based members.
The final is in the EU. If it wasn't it may be different. They may back down but it is what it is. Portugal are chairman of the EU this year. Politics is not just left and right. Fortunately it's only football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.