Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Fuck the cunts. The sheik thought we wanted to ruck UEFA off..l he was spot on .l saved £480 on my no season COVID season ticket will be more than happy to write off £800 just spent on spikes trip don’t need this emotional shite.lol out of interest why arent those fukin rag cunts having the same shite as we are

Don't like the sound of a "fanzone" here either. Presumably some Isolated industrial area or something. The more I think about this bubble thing the more I worry it could be a nightmare of being shunted around like cattle. I don't think I'll bother (assuming spike offers refunds!)

Yes, in August 2019 when people signed up for the CL scheme City should have known that the world would have come to a halt because of a pandemic and arrangements for attending football matches might be subject to some changes
Take the quote in context with the rest of the post. There’s no reason why City should bend to a rule made in Portugal that tickets can only go to supporters who will do the one day trip. Portugal is open for business and City have an obligation to fans on the scheme. It’s up to a city to tell UEFA that this compulsory one day trip won’t work and isn’t fair on supporters. Who else do you think should be fighting our corner.

no lockdown in either country so why the compulsory 1 dayer

The more I think about it the more I wonder how is this even possible to organise 12k fans in and out in 24hrs, kept away from any locals, 6000 fans kept away from the opposing 6000 on different bubble trips, in a relatively minor airport , and with two weeks to organise. If Portugal can pull it off they should run the world

Don't like the sound of a "fanzone" here either. Presumably some Isolated industrial area or something. The more I think about this bubble thing the more I worry it could be a nightmare of being shunted around like cattle. I don't think I'll bother (assuming spike offers refunds!)
He’d have to we booked 2days as advertised not in and out

Have City published the sales criteria? I can't see it being sold on a travel-dependent basis. The club knows fans have made their own arrangements.
The “club” don’t have a clue what a good Manchester lad does or thinks, that went the day they put seats in the North Stand

Take the quote in context with the rest of the post. There’s no reason why City should bend to a rule made in Portugal that tickets can only go to supporters who will do the one day trip. Portugal is open for business and City have an obligation to fans on the scheme. It’s up to a city to tell UEFA that this compulsory one day trip won’t work and isn’t fair on supporters. Who else do you think should be fighting our corner.

no lockdown in either country so why the compulsory 1 dayer
It fucking isn’t open for business, that’s the point. UK visitors aren’t currently allowed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.