Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Been good every time I’ve used and remember then refunded for some at start of covid when games got called off don’t think they’d try having people over but could already have involved costs with plane hires, slots at Manchester airport etc
That’s not our problem we signed up for 48 hours and if this has now changed we should be refunded

That’s not our problem we signed up for 48 hours and if this has now changed we should be refunded
My only worry is if they allow tourists in, then effectively you are still getting what you paid for. The fact you can’t go to the game regardless is the kicker that should mean everyone gets a refund.
If however they say no tourists what so ever coming in, then 100% has to be a full refund.

My only worry is if they allow tourists in, then effectively you are still getting what you paid for. The fact you can’t go to the game regardless is the kicker that should mean everyone gets a refund.
If however they say no tourists what so ever coming in, then 100% has to be a full refund.
Spent loads of dead cash like others Changing flights accommodation etc Turkey, Wembley now this shower of shit if I’m honest feel deflated not arsed about going now

City are out of order here.
When we Signed up to the CL scheme there was no mention of only being entitled to a final ticket subject to a willingness to travel on this stupid one day gig under strict controls. Lets face it the whole point of being on the scheme is to get I final ticket should we make it that far.

Fact is Portugal is open for business to uk tourists in a few days time so why is it we can all go on a holiday with whoever we want for as long as we want but just because we are attending a football match it has to be under house arrest. Absolute shit show this is
You could add the British government for announcing a "green list" without making it clear that it didn't mean you could actually go to those countries. Plenty of non-football fans caught in this one.

And the Portuguese government for hinting they would relax the rules.

But you signed up for the CL scheme before Covid. If it had said "this scheme may not apply in the event of a pandemic", would you not have signed up?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.