Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Spent loads of dead cash like others Changing flights accommodation etc Turkey, Wembley now this shower of shit if I’m honest feel deflated not arsed about going now
Tbh I feel exactly the same

its like in Godfather 3 when Michael says ‘everytime I try to get out they just pull you right back in’.

no one gives a fuck about the fans
I forgot that, but now I’ve remembered

Just announced the Portuguese Cup Final will have no fans. 6 days before the CL final.
They're letting 10% in for the last league game though. To be honest, people in the stadium isn't strictly the issue here anyway - they've confirmed they'll allow 6k from each club. Its just how they get there.

Still pretty calm about it. Just wait and see. Nothing can be done so have a beer and see how it plays out.

I guess it then comes down to uefa and Portugal deciding if they press ahead with this day trip bubble bollocks for anyone wanting a ticket. All the above means Is those fans who’ve spent a fortune today booking travel and accommodation can go and watch it in a pub in Lisbon now and don’t get a refund.
They can’t can they? The comment around the bubble was because at that point they weren’t lifting the ban. If they lift it then should all be good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.