Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Would the one you book be valid for the return if it's within 72 hours of going out? Apologies - I know these questions about tests have been doing the rounds a lot on here but it's something we all need to be aware of before we go.
I believe so

Would the one you book be valid for the return if it's within 72 hours of going out? Apologies - I know these questions about tests have been doing the rounds a lot on here but it's something we all need to be aware of before we go.
Just said on BBC.. You need to have proof you have booked 1 at home for 2 days after,, all I know mate

Thanks. I know you said that the other day but didn't know if the rules had changed. Do we still need to get another one done on day 2 after returning home as well?
Yep that’s for definite. That HAS to be booked before you leave here and you need proof of it with you when travelling

BUT this doesn't clear up the not being able to get tickets via an official chartered trip still?
No, it doesn't.

I'm sceptical. I think the chartered trips are to allow so many people to enter the stadium, not just the standard 10% being given to Portuguese domestic football. If the boot was on the other foot, we'd be furious if it was 10% crowds but 35% for visiting fans from abroad and UEFA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.