Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

The announcement is good and potentially bad news. Good news because it allows people to travel to Portugal. Potentially bad news because if it is charter-only entry, nobody will be able to get a refund for their flight. There'll be plenty of blues who will honour their independent travel commitments and watch in a bar whilst we might not sell out inside the ground. The world is a crazy place at the moment.
My thoughts exactly this.

The announcement is good and potentially bad news. Good news because it allows people to travel to Portugal. Potentially bad news because if it is charter-only entry to the game, nobody will be able to get a refund for their flight. There'll be plenty of blues who will honour their independent travel commitments and watch in a bar whilst we might not sell out inside the ground. The world is a crazy place at the moment.
I just cant see logistically how they could charter 12,000 in and out in one day though

The announcement is good and potentially bad news. Good news because it allows people to travel to Portugal. Potentially bad news because if it is charter-only entry to the game, nobody will be able to get a refund for their flight. There'll be plenty of blues who will honour their independent travel commitments and watch in a bar whilst we might not sell out inside the ground. The world is a crazy place at the moment.
I can honestly picture 4-5k blues (and however many Chelsea) all packed in to bars in the city whilst the allocated seats are half empty. What a fuck up that will be haha

Europhins
Sorry to nominate you as the resident expert but if I ordered 2 of these PCR tests would that satisfy requirements to get into Portugal (if negative obviously) and requirements to get back in UK, knowing there’s a test waiting for me when I get back? Or do I have to make an appointment rather than home delivery? Cheers

I’m pretty confident this changes that whole equation. The bubble was the solution if Portugal wasn’t open, thats the question that was asked. How will you host the match when visitors aren’t allowed?
The reporting of this has been fucking shameful . As predicted Portugal is now open (well from midnight Sunday). Hopefully criteria will be out later today. Clearly City would need to wait for that decision before publishing anything. If it was all decided in advance then details would have been out by now surely?

I just cant see logistically how they could charter 12,000 in and out in one day though
It does seem like a big ask. Am I right in thinking that Chelsea and United fans were all chartered in and out of Moscow in 2008?

I remember Manchester Airport's busiest day ever being the 2003 CL final between Milan and Juve.

I think it's possible that they could pull it off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.