Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Yes, I've booked too for 2 nights. I was giddy as hell yesterday about it.

The herding about thing has the potential for a massive nightmare. They'll need the fans apart from each other and apart from anybody else so they'll have to stick them in some secure compound type thing int he middle of nowhere or it isn't a bubble. And the airport surely won't be able to cope with the sheer numbers without hours of waiting around. How can these tousands of people stay in a bubble in an open airport? It's got so much "hell" potential that I'm not doing it if it's the only option.
Can I ask how much you paid for flights and hotels ?

The more I read about the arrangements, the less keen I am to attend. I did go to Vienna in 1970 for the Cup Winnners Cup final.

I was also at Wembley two years earlier to see the Rags beat Benfica. The whole of Manchester was clamouring for tickets. I can up with a ‘cunning plan’ to buy tickets from Benefica, figuring that very few in the then-poverty stricken Portugal woukd be able to make the trip.

I organised an International monetary order and sent it to Benfica asking for eight tickets. I got six! Most of the tickets went to colleagues and potential business partners, but I was there to support Benfica! I sometimes thought that I was the only Benfica supporter in Wembley.

The match was drawing to its conclusion at 1-1 when Eusebio was clean through on the goal where I was standing behind with eight minutes left. He missed! United went on to win easily in added time (Thanks Kiddo!).

I have always wanted to go to another European final. In recent years we have been on mini-breaks to Milan, Kiev, and Madrid when the Champions League final was on.

Sadly, we will not be travelling this time!

The more I read about the arrangements, the less keen I am to attend. I did go to Vienna in 1970 for the Cup Winnners Cup final.

I was also at Wembley two years earlier to see the Rags beat Benfica. The whole of Manchester was clamouring for tickets. I can up with a ‘cunning plan’ to buy tickets from Benefica, figuring that very few in the then-poverty stricken Portugal woukd be able to make the trip.

I organised an International monetary order and sent it to Benfica asking for eight tickets. I got six! Most of the tickets went to colleagues and potential business partners, but I was there to support Benfica! I sometimes thought that I was the only Benfica supporter in Wembley.

The match was drawing to its conclusion at 1-1 when Eusebio was clean through on the goal where I was standing behind with eight minutes left. He missed! United went on to win easily in added time (Thanks Kiddo!).

I have always wanted to go to another European final. In recent years we have been on mini-breaks to Milan, Kiev, and Madrid when the Champions League final was on.

An awful lot of words to get to the point:you went to watch United win the European cup. Terrific. Bet it was ace.

From what the wise guys have told me from Crumpsall, there was a trip to the horses at Epsom or Sandown , full of City fans and pay-on-the-door at Wembley that night v Benfica, but these old school City heads tell talk a load of stuff

'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.