Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Hoping for some better luck in making this after the ballot ...

Passport renewal in the system last night and got updates already on its progress.
I did my online last week and got it back this week and that was paying for the normal service.

Sorry to nominate you as the resident expert but if I ordered 2 of these PCR tests would that satisfy requirements to get into Portugal (if negative obviously) and requirements to get back in UK, knowing there’s a test waiting for me when I get back? Or do I have to make an appointment rather than home delivery? Cheers
You do a pcr test before travelling to satisfy Portugal. You book a day 2 test in the UK with a recognised provider of this service, it can be a postal test. When you book this test you will get a reference number for this test which you will need when you fill in your passenger locator form 2 days before you come back.

For any City fans that need to do a pcr test for getting home, it might be worth getting the test done at Porto airport when you land then you don’t need to worry about it when pissed up (and more likely to test negative)
Depending on travel dates and when you do the outbound test you can use the same one on the way home. That’s my plan anyhow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.