Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

To save me trawling through the whole thread for the answer, can anyone answer me this?

My son and I are travelling by train to Porto from Albufeira on the day of the game. Our chances of being "two of the 6000" are pretty slim.

I've registered on UEFA.com as I'm reading about tickets being made available on the 24th, but, can't see where I can enter a ballot on there or register my interest.

Any help would be appreciated.
Do you have season cards?

Will tickets have names on and ID to be produced upon entry?
2 of us looking at coming over from the US - long term / old skool Blues blah blah but of course no history / season tickets in the last 10 years.....
i imagine it will be digital tickets with QR code linked to the persons name, with ID needing to be shown.

This isn’t strictly true, as has been explained by others more intelligent than me on this thread.

the minister was thrown a curveball. ‘if restrictions AREN‘T lifted how can fans attend the final’
instead of saying something like the decision is under review etc etc, she came out with a scenario on how it would work IF restrictions weren’t lifted.
travel restrictions HAVE been lifted and UK travellers are allowed from tomorrow, so it’s all a big fuck off red herring.

everyones getting their fanny in a twist over it.
Cheers Jimbo, saved me trying to catch up on the comments and had a check on the non-essential travel criteria. I'll qualify easy enough but don't have the time for a four day trip but don't want a day on the piss or stuck in a pen

On the Gov site for travel to Portugal says ' If you have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 90 days, or have had both doses of the vaccine at least 15 days prior to travel, you will be exempt from showing a RT-PCR COVID-19 test on entry. You will need to show a medical report as evidence of your recovery." So as an old fart who's had his double dose hopefully this is true...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.