Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

To be honest I’m actually contemplating “is it worth going”. The additional costs of tests, plus booze money etc it’s a few hundred quid which could be spent better on the family especially if we are getting big light on and getting settled at 10:30pm!

The way I see it...it’s a weekend away with an opportunity to take in some sun and get away from the miserable British weather! We’ve all had a tough time over the past 18 months and to have a weekend overseas with mates with a few beers in the sun is a dream come true. Even if I’m in bed at 11pm I’d take that. I’m 35 now anyway so if it’s a day sesh (which it most likely will) I doubt I’ll be staying out much later than that anyway haha

To save me trawling through the whole thread for the answer, can anyone answer me this?

My son and I are travelling by train to Porto from Albufeira on the day of the game. Our chances of being "two of the 6000" are pretty slim.

I've registered on UEFA.com as I'm reading about tickets being made available on the 24th, but, can't see where I can enter a ballot on there or register my interest.

Any help would be appreciated.
E42F3EB1-E563-44FE-B12A-5FDC274C3091.png

The way I see it...it’s a weekend away with an opportunity to take in some sun and get away from the miserable British weather! We’ve all had a tough time over the past 18 months and to have a weekend overseas with mates with a few beers in the sun is a dream come true. Even if I’m in bed at 11pm I’d take that. I’m 35 now anyway so if it’s a day sesh (which it most likely will) I doubt I’ll be staying out much later than that anyway haha

Glad I’m not the only one that suffers trying to handle an all day sesh (55)

You'd be amazed and concerned if we didn't hear anything tomorrow.
Maybe they will say "we are working with authorities, information will be releases in due course".

Due course means they can't even give a rough estimate.

Maybe they will say "we are working with authorities, information will be releases in due course".

Due course means they can't even give a rough estimate.
Yes, even if it was a message as banal as that then it would be something. But a complete silence would have people reaching for the revolver :)

Agree and I would book in a nanosecond but it's the PCR checks that are pissing me off ..a big outlay for a week away

What’s Portuguese for ‘lock in’

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.