Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

If its within 72 hours of you taking the test

eg Take the test 1pm Thursday, fly home Sunday before 1pm.
Christ. It’s not 72 hours. It’s just in the three days prior. I feel I MAY have posted this before (like further up this actual page)

Take a coronavirus test before you travel to England​

You must have proof of a negative coronavirus (COVID-19) test to travel to England.

You must take a test even if:

You must take the test in the 3 days before the service on which you will arrive in England departs.

For example, if you travel directly to England on Friday, you must take the test on the Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.

I see your point....but I wouldn’t be surprised if some do-gooder at the airport insist it has to be strictly within 72 hours and not ‘during the past 3 days’ (in which case a few hours more than 72 hours may be acceptable)

I leave at 6am Friday and return Mon at 4pm anyway so unless I have a test in the early hours of Friday morning the timing just won’t work unfortunately
I’ll be taking all the documentation with me just in case

Christ. It’s not 72 hours. It’s just in the three days prior. I feel I MAY have posted this before (like further up this actual page)

Take a coronavirus test before you travel to England​

You must have proof of a negative coronavirus (COVID-19) test to travel to England.

You must take a test even if:

You must take the test in the 3 days before the service on which you will arrive in England departs.

For example, if you travel directly to England on Friday, you must take the test on the Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday

the example on the link shows it can be more than 72 hours. It’s government guidance, I don’t think airport staff will be pedantic but point them to that if they are.

feel for you mate having to repeat yourself mate :-)

I believe the delay is with UEFA not City. Must be a nightmare for the club dealing with them and possibly a Portuguese Gov that is under public pressure.
Yeah, @Prestwich_Blue said last night that UEFA were still in discussions with the Portuguese govt - presumably about getting the bubble idea sacked off - and those discussions were understandably delicate. I'm guessing this was communicated to him by the club through City Matters.

the example on the link shows it can be more than 72 hours. It’s government guidance, I don’t think airport staff will be pedantic but point them to that if they are.

feel for you mate having to repeat yourself mate :-)
It’s so important that people know the rules. Contradictory information could easily mean people are refused flights or sent home etc. Several were refused boarding at East Midlands yesterday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.