Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

the example on the link shows it can be more than 72 hours. It’s government guidance, I don’t think airport staff will be pedantic but point them to that if they are.

feel for you mate having to repeat yourself mate :-)
I'll be taking a screenshot of that guidance if there are any issues at the airport coming home. Better hope I don't lose my phone pissed up as it'll also have the details of my pre-departure test on it!

I believe the delay is with UEFA not City. Must be a nightmare for the club dealing with them and possibly a Portuguese Gov that is under public pressure.
I think that it will be a negotiation about how many are expected to do the day trip.

It’ll be a 4.59pm press of the send button at City. Press send just as they log off to go home.
The longer this announcement is delayed the more shit is piling up ready to hit the fan.

I'll be taking a screenshot of that guidance if there are any issues at the airport coming home. Better hope I don't lose my phone pissed up as it'll also have the details of my pre-departure test on it!
I’m taking a test Thursday (27th) and travelling home on the Sunday (30th). My certificate will be dated the 27th and the airport staff is will recognise that as 3 days prior to departure for England. I think it’s fans who have converted the 3 days into 72hours. Government guidance never mentions 72 hours, it’s states in the 3 days prior before you depart. I understand that is a little vague but the video shows a clear example of travelling Friday, then you have to take a test on the Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday

It’s so important that people know the rules. Contradictory information could easily mean people are refused flights or sent home etc. Several were refused boarding at East Midlands yesterday
I think it’s pretty clear and the video clarifies everything. Must take a test in the 3 days prior to departure.
I think some fans have made their own rules of the 72 hours before departure rather than looking at the guidance. The guidance never mentions anything in hours.
I’m taking a test on the 27th, and returning to England on the same test on the 30th. Airport staff will recognise that as 3 days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.