Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Let's hope city sort something for independent when full details announced later. Nothing from city in advance of this and shafted those that had gone out of the way to already sort plans. Is nobody at the club saying do you not realise how many have booked independently?

Whilst great for those not really arsed about going anyway the rest get shit on. If nothing agreed for those with travel already that's me done with city.

At least there's the good press city wanted after the ESL.
Get your tin hat on, but I can understand your point of view.

It's a bit like saying are you coming on the works do? No I cant be arsed is the reply. The company is paying for it.Oh I'll come then if it is free!!

He's between a rock and a hard place here. He announces it beforehand and it makes ticket demand go through the roof. He announces it afterwards and he's not given fans who genuinely cannot afford to go an opportunity to go.

I think they must know that now and thats been the delay. Majority is the key word. If it was 3001 fans they wouldnt say majority. For me, that means 5000+ going with the club on the day trip and those who have booked independently fighting over the scraps.
So theoretically if you've got nearly 22000 points and have been on the CL cup scheme since day one but are travelling independently, you may have less chance than someone on the scheme with half the points or less who does the club trip?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.