Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Let's hope city sort something for independent when full details announced later. Nothing from city in advance of this and shafted those that had gone out of the way to already sort plans. Is nobody at the club saying do you not realise how many have booked independently?

Whilst great for those not really arsed about going anyway the rest get shit on. If nothing agreed for those with travel already that's me done with city.

At least there's the good press city wanted after the ESL.
Nail on head fuck it it fucking stinks

I looked at booking separate then thought with all the possible restrictions I would wait for official announcement. So glad I did now.
what a gesture.

It’s fine for him to have his principles, and honestly, I admire him for them. But he shouldn’t judge others if they don’t act inline with his principles, he’s not in their shoes.
I apologise if I upset you in anyway

We were arguing (discussing) the possible €600 price for a ticket.

We both said stuff we possibly should not.

We move on

Great gesture but getting 3000+ fans back to the airport after the game will be a nightmare. Throw in Chelsea fans doing the same and there will be fights, delays with some not taking off until 2 in the morning.
Still happy with my 3 days just hope I get a ticket now.

So theoretically if you've got nearly 22000 points and have been on the CL cup scheme since day one but are travelling independently, you may have less chance than someone on the scheme with half the points or less who does the club trip?
I think what it means is if you already have travel booked you are shafted unless you are willing to rebook on one of the city trips.

Is nobody at the club saying do you not realise how many have booked independently?

Whilst great for those not really arsed about going anyway the rest get shit on. If nothing agreed for those with travel already that's me done with city.

At least there's the good press city wanted after the ESL.
Maybe that’s the delay? City have been arguing the case for those travelling independently

UEFA / Portugal maybe want everybody on the official trip. City have managed to secure x amount for non official

So theoretically if you've got nearly 22000 points and have been on the CL cup scheme since day one but are travelling independently, you may have less chance than someone on the scheme with half the points?
It's a real shitter for the independents who've already booked. I suspected something like this was coming (well, not the free bit!) after the way yesterday's statement was worded.

Can any of these flights that have already been booked be deferred so supporters can go on the official trip instead? A lot of airlines are more flexible these days than pre-Covid. That then leaves accommodation and PCR costs to claw back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.