Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Nail on head fuck it it fucking stinks
If the authorities are saying bubbles only what else can city they do. They have tried to soften the blow . Fans who have booked with no refunds will have a choice to make . No anyone’s fault only uefa. Should have played at Wembley and fecked off the gravy train delegates and sponsors

was all booked up and paid for. good chance of a ticket. now im definitely fucked. gutted
We all are mate but you’re not allowed to moan about it, apparently. You have to take it on the chin how you have spent hundreds of pounds already and booked off holidays and spent hours booking stuff and generally getting excited about having a holiday after not having had a single day off work in over 12 months and yet your ticket is now prioritised to somebody else. Just smile and be happy for the free day trippers and the kindness of the Sheikh. That’s what I’m now doing.

Let's hope city sort something for independent when full details announced later. Nothing from city in advance of this and shafted those that had gone out of the way to already sort plans. Is nobody at the club saying do you not realise how many have booked independently?

Whilst great for those not really arsed about going anyway the rest get shit on. If nothing agreed for those with travel already that's me done with city.

At least there's the good press city wanted after the ESL.
I hear what you are saying mate. I spent £500 on my 2 night spike trip and will be spending £200 at least on private COVID tests, which I did because I was desperate to be there. There will be a lot of fans who didn’t even plan on going who will now go because all they have to pay for is match ticket (no issue with that btw , don’t blame them). In all honesty, I’d still rather do the 2 night overnight stay because I like the idea of celebrating the fact of being in Porto but I reckon those who do the day trip with city will save around £700. That’s the cost of a season ticket!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.