Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

So theoretically if you've got nearly 22000 points and have been on the CL cup scheme since day one but are travelling independently, you may have less chance than someone on the scheme with half the points or less who does the club trip?
We don't know what the proportion is, but if you've got concerns you could write off your independent plans and travel with the club.

FWIW, I think you'll be fine

I’m on spikes trip too - booked my PCR for next Wednesday - I’m on 18,500 points - would prefer the two day stay as opposed to the in and out.
Surely the whole thing should be done on points for the tickets and then an opt in or out on the free travel offer?
This

Wow, but as people have said what about the independent fliers. That said many of those people are doing a two night trip rather than a day trip but would they have done a day trip if they had known this information.

A few being premature throwing their toys out of the pram. I haven’t seen as yet that you can’t travel Independant and still get a ticket. The club would need approx 22 aircraft with capacity of 275. Unless there are a fleet of A380’s coming in!!
Thats my take on it. Think I can get a ticket but my lads fcuked now, wish I could give him mine.

Brilliant gesture, I did figure something like this was coming with it all being thrown together at the last minute.

Can't imagine it'll be all the tickets going on official trips and if it is, I think they'll ballot it to give people a chance up to a certain points tally.
Can’t do a ballot at this point, too much organising/time to carry it out. It will be points based for the trip (probably capped at 3k tickets availbe max) the rest on sale to independent travellers hopefully.

I think it should be a ballot for the tickets, same as with the Everton game. Not fair that only the people with high points get to benefit from Sheikh Mansour‘s gesture.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.