Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Brilliant gesture, I did figure something like this was coming with it all being thrown together at the last minute.

Can't imagine it'll be all the tickets going on official trips and if it is, I think they'll ballot it to give people a chance up to a certain points tally.

I’m on spikes trip too - booked my PCR for next Wednesday - I’m on 18,500 points - would prefer the two day stay as opposed to the in and out.
Surely the whole thing should be done on points for the tickets and then an opt in or out on the free travel offer?

A few being premature throwing their toys out of the pram. I haven’t seen as yet that you can’t travel Independant and still get a ticket. The club would need approx 22 aircraft with capacity of 275. Unless there are a fleet of A380’s coming in!!

Maybe that’s the delay? City have been arguing the case for those travelling independently

UEFA / Portugal maybe want everybody on the official trip. City have managed to secure x amount for non official
Fingers crossed, I appreciate not easy for city and not everything was in their power. A couple of here's what we know so far statements wouldn't have gone a miss though or we are considering options of putting discounting charters etc. Instead complete silence.

If the authorities are saying bubbles only what else can city they do. They have tried to soften the blow . Fans who have booked with no refunds will have a choice to make . No anyone’s fault only uefa. Should have played at Wembley and fecked off the gravy train delegates and sponsors
This all day long

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.