Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I apologise if I upset you in anyway

We were arguing (discussing) the possible €600 price for a ticket.

We both said stuff we possibly should not.

We move on

Thanks.
Not Upset.
I wasn’t discussing price of ticket, I just said I’d pay it if it was only way in to game.
Don’t remember saying anything to offend you, but if I did, yes, I apologize.
Yes, already moved on :)

the only issue left to resolve is whether they have two seperate ticket allocations, one for the club trip and another for indepenant travellers. That might be the only way to sensibly do it because they can only take a finite number out there. There can't be a ballot.

A few being premature throwing their toys out of the pram. I haven’t seen as yet that you can’t travel Independant and still get a ticket. The club would need approx 22 aircraft with capacity of 275. Unless there are a fleet of A380’s coming in!!
You’d have to be pretty well connected to organise a fleet of A380’s at short notice, don’t think Porto is set up for them though.

Let's hope city sort something for independent when full details announced later. Nothing from city in advance of this and shafted those that had gone out of the way to already sort plans. Is nobody at the club saying do you not realise how many have booked independently?

Whilst great for those not really arsed about going anyway the rest get shit on. If nothing agreed for those with travel already that's me done with city.

At least there's the good press city wanted after the ESL.
This is a wonderful gesture from the club and owner. Appreciate it and applaud it for what it is.
How would the club know exactly who and how many had made their own decison, based on their own circumstances, to book independently?
Many people prefer to go independently. They prefer to stay few days in a location. They prefer to choose accommodation that suits them for price and situation. They do not want to go in and out in a day.
Try and see the good in the Club`s intentions.
This is a time to celebrate being a City supporter. I have been for more than half a century.
Happy to be Blue. CTID.

The club will have been waiting for details to be sorted whilst blues rushed to book it , both understandable imo
If they knew they were funding the trip as a thank you, they would have surely known when we qualified? If its because its been moved to Porto they should just come out and say it.

Thanks.
Not Upset.
I wasn’t discussing price of ticket, I just said I’d pay it if it was only way in to game.
Don’t remember saying anything to offend you, but if I did, yes, I apologize.
Yes, already moved on :)
As my mate has just announced he's not on the scheme any £600 tickets are probably his only hope. I'd pay it no problem.

I hear what you are saying mate. I spent £500 on my 2 night spike trip and will be spending £200 at least on private COVID tests, which I did because I was desperate to be there. There will be a lot of fans who didn’t even plan on going who will now go because all they have to pay for is match ticket (no issue with that btw , don’t blame them). In all honesty, I’d still rather do the 2 night overnight stay because I like the idea of celebrating the fact of being in Porto but I reckon those who do the day trip with city will save around £700. That’s the cost of a season ticket!
Definitely, waiting to see for the more info but I'll still be doing two day trip to the centre rather than a day trip official tour.

Nothing against those that now will go because of saved money, time commitments etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.