Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

The day trip HAS to be free to offset the horrors of the fun zone.

6 hours in an abandoned car park, with nothing to drink except hand sanitizer & dettol, waiting to be bossed around by a bunch of over zealous Covid marshals.
compulsory UEFA branded face masks and paper hats.
€10 for a hot dog that tastes like bleach.
Listen you in my determination not to let you get my ticket me and the son in law jumped on the BA flight added this morning £131 was just to tempting(although it had gone to £160 before we managed to book) half our later our Royal Highness is handing free travel out willy nilly :-)
Still can't wait now long weekend with a bit of sun thrown in, if only City would now tell us how to get a ticket I couldn't be happier.

We all are mate but you’re not allowed to moan about it, apparently. You have to take it on the chin how you have spent hundreds of pounds already and booked off holidays and spent hours booking stuff and generally getting excited about having a holiday after not having had a single day off work in over 12 months and yet your ticket is now prioritised to somebody else. Just smile and be happy for the free day trippers and the kindness of the Sheikh. That’s what I’m now doing.
Your ticket hasn't been prioritied to someone else. You didn't have a ticket. Nobody did. If you qualify through the points scheme, you will get one. If you don't, you won't.

The day trip HAS to be free to offset the horrors of the fun zone.

6 hours in an abandoned car park, with nothing to drink except hand sanitizer & dettol, waiting to be bossed around by a bunch of over zealous Covid marshals.
compulsory UEFA branded face masks and paper hats.
€10 for a hot dog that tastes like bleach.
Yep.

Weather looks nice.
Rather be in a bar overlooking the river enjoying the sunshine & a beer than in a sterile, Covid secure bubble being shouted at for not looking happy enough listening to the CL anthem on the PA on constant loop.

Attachments

• E2F50E04-942F-4136-BB4B-FE220AE63850.png
    E2F50E04-942F-4136-BB4B-FE220AE63850.png
    235.8 KB · Views: 29
Your ticket hasn't been prioritied to someone else. You didn't have a ticket. Nobody did. If you qualify through the points scheme, you will get one. If you don't, you won't.

I don't think its a stretch to say that the points total required to buy one of the tickets allocated to the independent travellers will be significantly higher than those on the day trip is it? Given that they'll be much less in number and there's a good chance that those already booked to go will have done so thinking they stood a good chance in a normal allocation?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.