Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Do worry lads we will be in St Petersburg next year we will all get tickets unless everyone joins the bloody scheme ha ha

I can't see there being 2 allocations of tickets, it will just be on loyalty points and you will be offered free travel and it will be a yes or no.

If there was any justice in this world, mate.
We have a different idea of justice. You would potentially take someones ticket who has always been on the scheme.

If you were concerned you could have rang the club and tried to join it at any point, but you've waited until it became a qualifying point for the final. It was the same for the League Cup final so you had plenty of warning.

Hope you get a ticket but not at someone elses expense.

I can't see there being 2 allocations of tickets, it will just be on loyalty points and you will be offered free travel and it will be a yes or no.
I think it will be done on points/scheme but there will only be a set number for independent travellers. Once they go, you'll be obliged to go into the club travel.

Anyone see everyone fucking off and doing their own thing even if this bubble bollocks is true?

What are they going to do? Go rounding up 6k blues like the Gestapo and returning them to their pen?

Lol. Fuck off.

We have a different idea of justice. You would potentially take someones ticket who has always been on the scheme.

If you were concerned you could have rang the club and tried to join it at any point, but you've waited until it became a qualifying point for the final. It was the same for the League Cup final so you had plenty of warning.

Hope you get a ticket but not at someone elses expense.
Mate, I was taking the piss ;-)

Anyone see everyone fucking off and doing their own thing even if this bubble bollocks is true?

What are they going to do? Go rounding up 6k blues like the Gestapo and returning them to their pen?

Lol. Fuck off.
Thing is there won’t be 6k in the bubble, more like 3k.
much easier to herd and control 3k, especially when they’re sober.
need half the amount of covid stormtroopers as well.
it’ll be like exercise in the prison yard, probably with an enforced one way system around the fun zone.
walking round and round for 6 hours until you get bussed into the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.