Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

The day trip HAS to be free to offset the horrors of the fun zone.

6 hours in an abandoned car park, with nothing to drink except hand sanitizer & dettol, waiting to be bossed around by a bunch of over zealous Covid marshals.
compulsory UEFA branded face masks and paper hats.
€10 for a hot dog that tastes like bleach.
And one bucket for a toilet.

My thoughts exactly, I suspect there’s a shit storm brewing and it’s on course to hit the proverbial fan. Why else would it take this long, something stinks here
Something's afoot, isn't it? The club seemed emphatic about announcing today and selling tomorrow. Once it gets to this time, one has to feel that rumblings are going on in the background.

Something's afoot, isn't it? The club seemed emphatic about announcing today and selling tomorrow. Once it gets to this time, one has to feel that rumblings are going on in the background.
Yeh I’d agree with that mate. Think they’ll be having discussions about not completely fucking the allocation for those who have booked independent travel. There is a real risk they are going to get this massively wrong. I hope they’re taking time to consider

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.