Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Yesterday they said they would release details today regarding ticket and travel arrangements - it’s now 19:10 and still nothing. I just think they would have made an announcement earlier in the day if everything was ironed out. If there are complications I don’t blame the club, it must be a difficult job agreeing and corroborating all of the details with UEFA and the Portuguese authorities, it isn’t straight forward. The delinquency just makes me believe new issue have arisen that need to be discussed further. Only my opinion - I hope I’m wrong and the announcement is made tonight so I’m not checking this thread every few minutes!

Or they don't want to release it during the game as they will get grief for that from some?

FFS City just tell us something, even if it is that Tebas is a big fat slug. You need to communicate with the fans. Is it uefa? The Portuguese?
Tell us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.