Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

From what I have heard this isn’t far off the mark . They (Portuguese) really don’t want fans travelling independently in these numbers.

I think from what I’ve been told the fans travelling independently is the issue and lots of discussions have been had about it today. Clubs/Portuguese/Uefa
When was Portugal announced? About a week ago? How are they still only here.

giphy.gif

I can only assume that the club and Chelsea have been ordered to say nowt. For both clubs to stay silent smacks of a cover up and an agreement with uefa. As some no mark once sang 'This joke isn't funny anymore'

They're demanding jerk chicken be served in the fan zone.

I don't know what the problem is but my guess would be they're still trying to sort out something about tickets for the fans who have travelled independently. My understanding is they will get some tickets but the Portuguese want the vast majority to go to the fans on the club flights that they can keep bottled up.

But I reckon they'd need 25-30 planes for the club trip, on top of the ones already going. I can't see how Porto airport would be able to handle the incoming flights or stand all of them for the day.

I think the fans travelling independently is the issue and lots of discussion between clubs/Portugal/Uefa have been held today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.