Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

It makes no sense anyone is worried about independent travelers. They have tested negative within 72 hours of arrival and have fulfilled all the rules set down by the UK & Portugal
Or the fact that they have just agreed to have a load of tourists come there. Does anyone know where the sponsors bubble is going to be, I might want to tell Santander why I am closing my bank account; seriously though the sponsors had a great pr opportunity to tell uefa for this year to put the fans first (as per ESL right!) and have the game at wembley I'm sure those same sponsors could have found plenty of clients/staff in the UK to take their share of tickets

If I’m fortunate to get a ticket I will be booing UEFA like never before when I hear the UCL music. Absolute disgrace they are

It makes no sense anyone is worried about independent travelers. They have tested negative within 72 hours of arrival and have fulfilled all the rules set down by the UK & Portugal
Maybe Portugal are worried about allowing thousands of fans on the beer for a couple of days without tickets, while telling their own citizens to follow different guidelines?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.