Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

How difficult can it be to post a brief update on social media even if it’s to inform us that the scheduled annnoucement has been delayed and will be rescheduled for a specific time tomorrow. I bet they could have told us that at 5pm. This is typical City though.
It is poor. I have no doubt that City are not the problem in this equation but their communication leaves a lot to be desired.

How difficult can it be to post a brief update on social media even if it’s to inform us that the scheduled annnoucement has been delayed and will be rescheduled for a specific time tomorrow. I bet they could have told us that at 5pm. This is typical City though.

They are covering themselves in glory aren't they.

SuperLeague 1 line of shite on the website, no twitter update
Last game ballot bollocks and not being arsed to send unsucessful emails

We'll probably find out about the tickets on the 30th May.

Why agree to host the thing if you don't want anyone to come.
12000 tourists spending zilch in their town?
Bet the local businesses are spitting feathers.

Might as well kept the fucking thing in Istanbul.
Everyone would have got in in Istanbul too. Or, it would have been without fans and therefore all this rigmarole.

I don't blame the club but this really is a shit show, UEFA looking after their self interests as usual. Maybe some sort of breakaway european competition is in order

UEFA has to get their priorities right - fuck the fans.. it’s all about the hangers on and corporate hospitality. Just checking there will be sufficient Champers etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.