Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I think the figures will be the opposite with 1500 or so on the free fun buses

around 3000 for those who have taken the initiative to get their arses to Porto on their own

With 1500 disappearing in the ether
Well the club has said that the majority will be going on the official packages. Quite how many is likely the bone of contention presently holding up proceedings.

Check out the newbies joining this thread lads. It’s been a fucking shambles. I’m a bit pissed coz I went to the pub tonight to watch the match INSIDE a pub wooooo-hooo! I see there’s still no announcement by the club. They said there would be one and they lied.
Meanwhile Bertie from Stockport who stayed in tonight and didn’t really watch the match but flicked through Facefuck and Twatter all night will be refreshed for clicking onto the free trip to the Champions League Final in the morning.
But what a great gesture by our owner.

Check out the newbies joining this thread lads. It’s been a fucking shambles. I’m a bit pissed coz I went to the pub tonight to watch the match INSIDE a pub wooooo-hooo! I see there’s still no announcement by the club. They said there would be one and they lied.
Meanwhile Bertie from Stockport who stayed in tonight and didn’t really watch the match but flicked through Facefuck and Twatter all night will be refreshed for clicking onto the free trip to the Champions League Final in the morning.

Brilliant, that’s such a post pub City lost I’m frustrated post … bravo :)

I'm off to bed. I'm half expecting to wake up and found out it sold out at 4am.

I just don’t understand how the in out thing can be a requirement when they are allowing tourists in. Isn’t that a civil rights issue with no legal foundation ie you can come in but you can’t. If they need to track fans then they have that info through flight data and hotel bookings, like the England travel club years ago when you used to have to send proof of travel.

I also cannot believe someone as sharp and switched on as Khaldoon has not thought that simple tweet update regards delays and or restrictions would be expected. Why are the supporter reps not demanding this? Even the MEN article has not even mentioned the fact that there are 1000s of us going already.

if the club is struggling with negotiations this should have been communicated to people who were always going to book as soon as the switch was announced. and an update that sales are delayed should have been out at 5pm tonight

Fantastic from our owner but I'd still expect tickets to be allocation via the loyalty point system for this game.

I'm no newbie.. I just normally lurk as I find it a good source of information on here.
All I want is fairness and all I can hope for is the club show fairness to us that have already booked.
I Dont want the "freebie" I just want a ticket for the club I've shown more than enough loyalty to since my first season ticket 83-84 season. And rolling since

I just don’t understand how the in out thing can be a requirement when they are allowing tourists in. Isn’t that a civil rights issue with no legal foundation ie you can come in but you can’t. If they need to track fans then they have that info through flight data and hotel bookings, like the England travel club years ago when you used to have to send proof of travel.

I also cannot believe someone as sharp and switched on as Khaldoon has not thought that simple tweet update regards delays and or restrictions would be expected. Why are the supporter reps not demanding this? Even the MEN article has not even mentioned the fact that there are 1000s of us going already.

if the club is struggling with negotiations this should have been communicated to people who were always going to book as soon as the switch was announced. and an update that sales are delayed should have been out at 5pm tonight
Covid has shown that the state is at liberty to make all kinds of draconian and unequal laws if it so wishes. Certain towns being in lockdown but not others is the case in point. If Portugal wants bubble day-travel then that is what it will get.

If you're not happy, don't buy a season ticket next season. Don't give the club your money. Go support fucking Oldham and you'll easily get a ticket for the big games. Don't come on here pissed up moaning. You're worse than them rag *****. Kicking off but then still giving them your money. Your negativity and moaning won't be missed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.