Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

The gesture been done by the owners is fantastic, but how the club as whole have dealt with it is a true shambles.
My thoughts for what it's worth, the true realisation of how many independent fans are going me included has dawned on them and many of them that have been loyal for many years face been disappointed
Now they are trying to save face, now they know this is a royal fuck up.
I think it will leave the "INDEPENDENT" fan with around 1500-2000 tickets to scrap for

Kind of connected this.
If your planning to get tickets via friends and family info, I think something is afoot cos I can’t get to my family.
Or am I just brain dead ?

UEFA has to get their priorities right - fuck the fans.. it’s all about the hangers on and corporate hospitality. Just checking there will be sufficient Champers etc.
To be fair, if that was true they would have just kept it in Istanbul. All the cronies could have come and they could've had a right tear up without us pesky fans.
Wish they had kept it there.

The gesture been done by the owners is fantastic, but how the club as whole have dealt with it is a true shambles.
My thoughts for what it's worth, the true realisation of how many independent fans are going me included has dawned on them and many of them that have been loyal for many years face been disappointed
I think it will leave the "INDEPENDENT" fan with around 1500-2000 tickets to scrap for
I think the club have tried to deal with what they have been given. UEFA are clearly fucking around here. City can't go and make things public that UEFA will just pull the plug on if the coffee sponsors fancy a few more seats.

I think the club have tried to deal with what they have been given. UEFA are clearly fucking around here. City can't go and make things public that UEFA will just pull the plug on if the coffee sponsors fancy a few more seats.
But they could of advised against booking,, that's all they had to do then there's no argument, you took your chances

I think the figures will be the opposite with 1500 or so on the free fun buses

around 3000 for those who have taken the initiative to get their arses to Porto on their own

With 1500 disappearing in the ether

around 3000 for those who have taken the initiative to get their arses to Porto on their own

I hope yer right I really do.. Yer mean 1500 disappearing to where ever they see fit

I think what has happened here is that UEFA got their corporate concessions and 12,000 tickets for the fans. They were happy with the deal but underestimated the Portuguese government's stubbornness over in-out packages. Everything was initially announced hastily to get things moving and everyone forgot about the fans who snapped up flights and hotels. Since that time, the clubs through UEFA have been making strong representations on behalf of independent fans. Progress is slow, however, because the Portuguese government are mindful of public opinion. I heard elections are coming up soon and they themselves underestimated public disapproval towards hosting this event.

I hope to god you're right, but the statement clearly states the majority of fans are required to do the 24 hour trip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.