Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

How would that happen though...if you allowed 1 minute for each pickup, show ID etc it would take 1 staff member 100 hours to cater for 6000 fans. They'd need hundreds of staff to do this!

I don't know what I'll do without this thread..hopefully the speculation and scenarios will continue for another week!
They just haven’t thought it through.
if they really want EVERYONE in and out in a day, that’s 12,000 fans.
thats 48 planes.
allowing 5 minute airport slots that’s over 4 hours to get them all landed and, more importantly, taken off again.
8pm ko.
even if no extra time and pens, I can’t imagine the first fans getting back to the airport before 11.30, so 48 planes taking off at 5 minute intervals from half midnight until half four.

can you land at Manchester at 4 in the morning?
no, you cant. Nor at Gatwick/Heathrow.

totally unworkable for the sort of numbers they want.

You'll get your ticket on the flight/at the airport?
You'll get your ticket electronically, can't see paper tickets being produced.

Years ago it was mooted that seasoncard/membership cards were going to be loaded with ticket information to allow entry both home and away. A trial was mentioned with us and Wolves who had gone to a similar access system but it never happened.

They just haven’t thought it through.
if they really want EVERYONE in and out in a day, that’s 12,000 fans.
thats 48 planes.
allowing 5 minute airport slots that’s over 4 hours to get them all landed and, more importantly, taken off again.
8pm ko.
even if no extra time and pens, I can’t imagine the first fans getting back to the airport before 11.30, so 48 planes taking off at 5 minute intervals from half midnight until half four.

can you land at Manchester at 4 in the morning?
no, you cant. Nor at Gatwick/Heathrow.

totally unworkable for the sort of numbers they want.

Easily solved = the day trippers are taken to their winners/losers fun zone for 4-5 hours after the match before being shuttled to the airport for their return flight arriving as Ringway opens :)

the longer this goes on the more likely it is that the Portuguese government are cutting the allocations imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.