Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

The only 'wild speculation' is from the fans. Just wait and see. To many impatient sods on here. Nobody knows what the hold up is so just be patient.
It’s difficult to be patient when some people will start setting off for Portugal this time next week without knowing if they’ll now even be able to apply for a ticket.

Also it’s stopping people who’ve held out for a day trip from taking advantage of the now much cheaper flights if they aren’t to qualify for said day trip due to the loyalty point criteria which hasn’t been announced yet.

I think everyone is fully understanding that this isn’t an issue City have caused but it takes 30 secs for someone at the club to post an update online - even if it’s just a holding message to say we’re still working on it etc.

How would that happen though...if you allowed 1 minute for each pickup, show ID etc it would take 1 staff member 100 hours to cater for 6000 fans. They'd need hundreds of staff to do this!

I don't know what I'll do without this thread..hopefully the speculation and scenarios will continue for another week!
You'll get your ticket on the flight/at the airport?

The only 'wild speculation' is from the fans. Just wait and see. To many impatient sods on here. Nobody knows what the hold up is so just be patient.
I know, how impatient of us to expect the club to deliver news when they promised it.

Or even a one line update, after all we mean so much to the club don't we.

Patient my arse

But that doesn't excuse the poor communication from the club.

On Monday they said ticket details will be announced on Tuesday, then tickets go on sale Wednesday.
Here we are at quarter to nine, and nothing!

How hard is it to update the website on Tuesday afternoon saying 'we still don't have the information, it's probably not going to be today, we'll send out the next update at 9am tomorrow'. Then at 9am say, ''we still don't have any update, next update will be at 12''.

Honestly, how hard is that?
We need to give uefa a break they have had to sort out a DJ now that's done they can concentrate on the lesser things. Almost worth going to Porto just to tell those black jacket uefa staff what a fuck up of an organisation they are. Just been told uefa not running their usual hospitality stuff

How would that happen though...if you allowed 1 minute for each pickup, show ID etc it would take 1 staff member 100 hours to cater for 6000 fans. They'd need hundreds of staff to do this!

I don't know what I'll do without this thread..hopefully the speculation and scenarios will continue for another week!
They distribute them either after check-in or on the planes for "normal" Euro aways

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.