Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

This is clearly the case. But communication would fix it. As for the UEFA fiasco, it is beyond a joke.
They should be doing regular updates for all fans to keep us in the loop. That is just standard practice even if they don't yet have the key decisions. They could be providing broad advice on travel issues for example. You should not allow an information vacuum to develop because that just increases wild speculation. I am sure the delay is not the club's fault but why not explain what is happening to fans?

Indian variant is making the Portuguese authorities have a rethink about the whole thing. It's gonna be Wembley.

Just made that up, but it's my guess what will happen.

What I don’t get is this.
tickets will be e-tickets and controlled by the UEFA ticketing system.
so if I was on Spikes trip, I’d say I was going on the day trip, get my ticket emailed to me, and go with Spike.
no ones any the wiser until Saturday afternoon when the day trip plane is sat at Manchester airport empty.
UEFA, the club and their travel partner won’t be switched on enough to cancel the ticket (and do they want to cancel 2,500 tickets) so happy days.
That is assuming that the tickets will be e-tickets. It wouldn't surprise me if day-trippers are given tickets on the day.

They should be doing regular updates for all fans to keep us in the loop. That is just standard practice even if they don't yet have the key decisions. They could be providing broad advice on travel issues for example. You should not allow an information vacuum to develop because that just increases wild speculation. I am sure the delay is not the club's fault but why not explain what is happening to fans?
The only 'wild speculation' is from the fans. Just wait and see. To many impatient sods on here. Nobody knows what the hold up is so just be patient.

The only 'wild speculation' is from the fans. Just wait and see. To many impatient sods on here. Nobody knows what the hold up is so just be patient.
But for how long? People might have to make alternative arrangements. What is acceptable about telling people they will find out on Tuesday and then telling them nothing on Tuesday?

Indian variant probably not helping decisions as now in 40% of the UK...
God, I'm so done with COVID now.

Not only are there fewer than 1k people in hospital with COVID, but there are also very few deaths. All those deaths are the fucking idiots who are rejecting their vaccines because they think Bill Gates is microchipping them.

Everyone travelling on this trip will be tested. Everyone travelling will take precautions. The Portuguese Government is happily taking in British holidaymakers. Probably 50%+ of the fans who'll qualify for tickets would have had their vaccine(s).

If they were bothered about COVID they should have kept their mouths shut and let somewhere else host it.

That is assuming that the tickets will be e-tickets. It wouldn't surprise me if day-trippers are given tickets on the day.
How would that happen though...if you allowed 1 minute for each pickup, show ID etc it would take 1 staff member 100 hours to cater for 6000 fans. They'd need hundreds of staff to do this!

I don't know what I'll do without this thread..hopefully the speculation and scenarios will continue for another week!

But for how long? People might have to make alternative arrangements. What is acceptable about telling people they will find out on Tuesday and then telling them nothing on Tuesday?
Like I said, you don't know, I don't know and, indeed, the club might not know. Best to keep quiet until we do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.