Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

It hasn't, its just the feeling of Chelsea fans. Equally it hasn't been quoted anywhere that they're going to take 6k plus another 5k for the craic.
Also on Sport Options City have 5 flights listed 4 fully booked, and Kippax partially full, whereas it looks / appears like Chelsea hadn’t fully booked one flight and their deal was cheaper than ours

UEFA - what capacity can we have for the fans ?

Portugal.GOV - 6,000

UEFA - Are you OK with 2,000 of our hangers on ?

Portugal.GOV - Yes

1 week later ….

UEFA - OK, we confirm 14,000 total

Portugal.GOV - WTF !? we said 6,000 TOTAL

UEFA - OH SHIT !

This covid passport doesn't make a difference unless you are going on a longer trip. You need a negative covid test (3 days) to get back on the flight to UK, and thus the outbound is required anyway, to be used as the inbound! Unless you have time to get a covid test in Portugal.

I can totally understand if the Portuguese are getting cold feet. If our government let in 20k from another country after we’ve been in lockdown for the last 12 months, I’d be fuming. What I don’t understand is city’s lack of communication. What have they got to lose by saying there are complications.
Very true but if that was the case then they shouldn't have taken the game on in the first place and told UEFA that 6000 fans from each club can attend.

Cheers. Just seen it on their website. Pretty sure that wasn't showing when I last checked so it must've only recently been added in the last day or so. I take it they also provide you with the reference number as well?
Yes you get the booking ref which then goes on your locator form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.