Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I suspect you're right. And this has all come about because UEFA would not accept our government's restrictions on the few thousand UEFA guests that would have flown into London, and didn't give a second thought about the Portuguese government's entry requirements for visitors from the UK after they agreed that they could come. Almost certainly a UEFA cock up imo for not having the same detailed discussions about fans with the Portuguese government as they must have done with our government about their guests.
My feelings exactly which shows how unimportant the fans are in their eyes

Serious point. Anyone feel it would be a letdown if this match is moved to London?
Would do to me and I live in the place.

Heads spinning. I’ve got tickets for cancelled events, tickets for events I don’t want to go to, travel but no ticket for other events I do want to go to and I’m in ballots ( I think ) for yet more events. Portal weary now

Scandalous from uefa, as always. This should have been sorted by choosing Wembley, and fucking off the 2k uefa/sponsor delegates. They will probably instead cut more than 2k off the City and chelsea allocations, so what uefa have shown is that the hangers on are much more important than the fans. Given the moral high ground they were taking about the importance of fans after the ESL issue, especially by Cerefin, they are showing they are the contemptible cunts that we have always known they are. Yet people are still surprised as to why we boo their awful fucking anthem. We occupy the moral high ground with uefa, but they are uefa, they do what they want

Maybe sheikh mansour knows fans won't be allowed and just said he would pay for the flights knowing he would never have to make good on his promise.

Reactions: ell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.