Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Serious point. Anyone feel it would be a letdown if this match is moved to London?
Would do to me and I live in the place.
Yes. I think that whatever happens with tickets, many of us are determined to have a break in a different country with a bit of sun.

Heads spinning. I’ve got tickets for cancelled events, tickets for events I don’t want to go to, travel but no ticket for other events I do want to go to and I’m in ballots ( I think ) for yet more events. Portal weary now
Not to mention all the vouchers and credits that go with cancellations.

I can totally understand if the Portuguese are getting cold feet. If our government let in 20k from another country after we’ve been in lockdown for the last 12 months, I’d be fuming. What I don’t understand is city’s lack of communication. What have they got to lose by saying there are complications.

I just heard from our ticket office. Apparently emails were sent to Mr Halford and Thomas Cooks on Monday, but no action from the ticket office yet as they are still awaiting replies

I can totally understand if the Portuguese are getting cold feet. If our government let in 20k from another country after we’ve been in lockdown for the last 12 months, I’d be fuming. What I don’t understand is city’s lack of communication. What have they got to lose by saying there are complications.
But they are letting in tens of thousands now from UK and EU since Monday

Reactions: ell
Yes. I think that whatever happens with tickets, many of us are determined to have a break in a different country with a bit of sun.
Indeed . Also, if it goes to Wembley there is no chance of me getting a ticket, even though I go to loads of the euro aways. If I watch on telly, don't care where I am.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.