Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

At least tickets are being prioritised to those with most points. Bit odd to see people on social media complain about that.

Im not sure how low I expected it might go.
Holding out that "Should any tickets remain, further selling criteria will be announced on the website" comes to pass.

The club are usually pretty good at guessing around what points value the tickets will go at and doubt I'll get one.
Have to wait and see now.

The day trip will be boring but does have the appeal of being cheap as fuck, especially if you get a category 3 or 4 ticket
Depends on what time you fly out, how long you are fenced in at the fun park, how long you are kept at the stadium waiting for a bus and then hanging round the airport trying to sleep but needing to be awake at 4am to board your flight, no food since 4pm, no breakfast until you land at 10am.
Hmm all so you can get an expensive ticket

Sounds like the independent traveler option will be limited to just short of the total allocation at best. It states the majority of tickets to be sold to day trippers

Sadly looks like my holiday is finished. Got 13k points and if any tickets remain after this first window the chances of any ‘limited number’ independent travel tickets remaining will likely be zero. It’s either the fuckin day trip from hell or still go on my holiday ticketless. Gutted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.