Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I've got enough points so can buy one tomorrow after 5pm.

So let me get this right (forgive me I'm getting on!!!).
Match ticket = £150 approx.
2 PCR tests + £180-£200

What are the likely flight times? Any ideas?
I normally go with my 20 year old son but he won't have enough points. That's pulling at the heart strings to be honest.

Chelsea say lateral flow is fine, looks like a fuck up from City
Sound that's perfect. Just seen this
b8820c1d8791dffeadb8bab283c3f349.jpg

Quick query

When booking the club package the email says you must enter a valid passport number.

I've got a valid passport but my youngster's has expired. I'm planning on doing a fast track to sort hers once we have booked the club package.

Will I need a passport number for her when booking the club package?
In the same boat- however, for a child’s passport the fast track is a week!!

Sound that's perfect. Just seen this
b8820c1d8791dffeadb8bab283c3f349.jpg

bloody crazy all this uncertainty, so we now thinking a lateral flow test is fine for Portugal or just the stadium
Or is this just for people already in Portugal?

Going off the previous final with fans (2019), I'd say a third are £385/£515. A quarter were £60. That leaves 42% at £154 (I can't say it's 42% for sure but it's more than a third but less than half).
If a third are £385/515 I can see it going lower than the points criteria they have published.

bloody crazy all this uncertainty, so we now thinking a lateral flow test is fine for Portugal or just the stadium
Or is this just for people already in Portugal?

Screening on arrival​

All passengers, excluding children up to the age of 2, travelling to or through Portugal in transit, must show a negative RT-PCR test result for SARS/COVID-19 at the time of boarding. The test must have been taken within 72 hours of departure. Your airline is likely to deny boarding if you cannot provide this at check-in. Check with your airline before you travel.

So PCR test booked for Thursday 27th same day result this covers me 72 hoursuntil 2:30pm on the Sunday?

However I arrive back in Manchester on Sunday at 3:10pm - 72 hours and 40 minutes after the original PcR

I had booked an antigen at Manchester airport on Friday to cover the return trip home, any one know if I will still need this or not?

2 day test upon return is already sorted as they are positing this out!

confusion is does the original PCR cover for 3 days so Friday, Saturday, Sunday or is it 72 hours and as a result the antigen test is needed on the Friday morning?

if anyone knows, thanks in advance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.