Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Feel sorry for folk shelling out all this cash, getting geared up for the trip then testing positive for bastard covid so unable to travel.
(I'll have your tkt please)
I'm gonna spend the time between now and next weekend staying away from anybody as much as possible to reduce the chances of this happening to me

I'm gonna spend the time between now and next weekend staying away from anybody as much as possible to reduce the chances of this happening to me
I haven’t really taken it that seriously so far.
working from home for over a year so not really mixed much anyway.
but have used more hand sanitizer this week than I have in the last year!

Fair play to anyone who doesn't fancy it due to the cost, hassle and logistics......but I'd sell a kidney to watch us lift the trophy!! Might even get to watch some of the top brasses horrified faces at UEFA if I'm in the posh seats too!!

Not bothered if they herd me around Porto all day and all I get is a packet of wine gums in a fun park!

Fair play to anyone who doesn't fancy it due to the cost, hassle and logistics......but I'd sell a kidney to watch us lift the trophy!! Might even get to watch some of the top brasses horrified faces at UEFA if I'm in the posh seats too!!

Not bothered if they herd me around Porto all day and all I get is a packet of wine gums in a fun park!
Wine gums is the closest you’ll get to alcohol in the fun park !!
:-)

Think I've got my head around the requirements but good to get reassurance. @Tonster you seem to have appointed yourself expert ;)

I'm flying Wednesday at 06:15 (so will probably see the United fans on their day trip at the airport).

I think I need to get my PCR test after Sunday at 9am and would prefer going to a clinic rather than rely on Royal Mail (already doing that for my ticket). Found one which is £99 - is there a better price for an in clinic test?

I have to get a lateral flow in Portugal to get in the ground, and I think I can also use this for the return flight (as long as I get it done within 72 hours of arrival in the UK). Haven't fully investigated prices for this yet. Will accept suggestions.

Then finally, need to book a PCR test on the Tuesday (day 2 after returning late on Sunday). I've found a government approved one for £50 - again is that the best rate?

Yeah, I feel the same. Been on the CL scheme every year but refused to be blackmailed into paying platinum prices. It's likely going to cost me the chance of a final ticket but at least I know it's proper, long-standing fans in front of me. Nobody is fluking a ticket here. I can live with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.