Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Once they get their ticket on the plane how the hell is anyone gonna stop someone them from doing a runner at the airport? I would 100% be doing one and getting on it in the town centre.
More likely the club flights will arrive with just enough time to get to the fun fair and quick cup of lager and into the ground. Think the 'free time' may be after the game and sat in the airport till early hours with all bars shut

I'm sticking with my independent plans

So if you was to get a Dam Health same day PCR test on the Thursday, you can use this for your outbound flight, at the stadium (if lucky enough to get a ticket) and then for your return flight back to the UK on Sunday?
I believe so yeah you will be fine, I’m coming back on the Monday so will have to have a lateral flow whilst there to cover me for coming back

False imprisonment! Give your head a wobble.
I am replying to another poster who said that if they don't let them out of the Porto fun park it is illegal as it is false imprisonment. My point was that you are regularly kept in somewhere when attending a match and no one has ever been sued for F. Imp. They are taking fans to a fun zone to keep them there.

F
I am replying to another poster who said that if they don't let them out of the Porto fun park it is illegal as it is false imprisonment. My point was that you are regularly kept in somewhere when attending a match and no one has ever been sued for F. Imp. They are taking fans to a fun zone to keep them there.
Fair one. Apologies.

I think there will be a quite a few on Friday afternoon trying to get a ticket then realising there are only £515 tickets left and not bothering.

This is crazy now, we fly Wednesday and if we get a ticket we'd need another PCR test to get in the ground and not a lateral flow one?

More likely the club flights will arrive with just enough time to get to the fun fair and quick cup of lager and into the ground. Think the 'free time' may be after the game and sat in the airport till early hours with all bars shut

I'm sticking with my independent plans
Interesting point actually. I presumed they’d all arrive early doors but you’re right, could be afternoon arrivals for many.

Check the reviews for eurofins mate they are not great seem a bit sketchy, I will use them for the return one in England as only £45 , but will probs use one where get same day results and have it done in person just for the reassurance .. for the flight out
To be fair - I ordered my Day 2 one on Monday - it arrived this morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.